Saturday, July 12, 2008

I just had the coolest thought!

So I just got back from a private screening of the movie Mongol, party members and dedicated revolutionaries only. It was no 300, but it was still awesome, and yall should all see it.

It's about Genghis Khan, or Temudjin, as his close personal friends used to call him back in the day. Did you know that Genghis Khan avenged his father's murderer, just like the Outlaw Josey Wales? Now you do!

Anyway, my point is that wouldn't it be awesome if Genghis Khan had had a helicopter? It would be so cool. He'd be dropping the BOMB on those imperialists with his helicopterized Mongol horde.

And that's just what El Chavismo is going to do to the yankee George Bush when he brings his mercenaries into the jungle down here. You here me talking hillbilly boy? I'm gonna get MONGOL on your ass!!!

No comments: